Monday, June 16, 2008

Femalegenitaltattoos.com



can not pretend you were not meant city
full sections: film and flow in the wind and the sirens

you think the city ever really even up
train to train to train you understood between the legs

up are not human but not human
I thought poetry was done since the city bomb

troughs are you up to scherst sections that we so do not tinker
oh what am I saying I tinker me a dirty room deaf

a minority to train train train to this city is
odysseus and siren and Woody Allen's glasses in a

and all I love my me mellow city before indeterminacy
and everything I do, I mean in this determined

always as accessible as cominghome
average

and Odysseus must hold for any shit anyway so why not
for you city with gardens on roofs where roofs grow

can not but act as if you were really meant city
progress fully through film and abundance in the wind soon and leave full of Hölderlin aspirin

0 comments:

Post a Comment