Sunday, June 15, 2008

South Park Stream Ipad

good is something else.

Schnelli died today. She was lying flat and this morning was quite cold. And again we are confronted with death. Well
but everything goes even further, as we know.

I hear the new songs from my grade band at Tomasch and I am entirely at peace.
If one wants to hear what then check out ma www.myspace.com / tomsasch. We rehearsed all last week and sometimes not so easy because you played the songs are long gone. Then my Fender Jaguar has also picked a crappy sound. Then I had to ma buy new strings, so that the finished piece brings the familiar sound. But now everything is ok again.

Have found me the new Coldplay and there are so 3-4 good songs, but maybe you have to listen to still. The "editor" I hear at the time also increased. Is ne-class band. Make really great Music. The song is reminiscent of Tears For Fears and Depeche Mode. Music Sounds like U2 and Coldplay. Is ne nice mix.

Did me the film "Control" bought and I must say that it is a super great movie. Now!

So, asparagus is ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment