Friday, June 5, 2009

27 Weeks Pregnant Stomach Pains

I'm pissed green blood - Immergut 2009

" Immergut is "a way of life and standard of living. I was often on the Fesivalgelände Neustrelitz. I went there for 3 years for vocational school and was always close and personal with this magical place. I was there with my brother and his two colleagues, but this year I went there with Chrissie. What led me to other places of Immergut.
I wanted to write this blog entry sooner, but unfortunately I have much to do and I'm lazy. But now I've made me the courage and lace you here on Friday evening together was. Actually I was supposed to be on the road and what drink or a drink at Chrissie. The fact has now made her Abi and I'm proud of them! But really. I would like to drink with her on it, but I use my leg at the signing.

It started like this: Chrissie and I are on very early and are not even at the start. Franki meanwhile already waiting in Lübeck before such a shopping center. But we are not yet set off from Eutin and Frede waiting already. "Chrissie, where is the key?! Oh yes in my bag, sorry! "We start much too late and come across too late. Frede is a good mood and looking for his Fränki udder. Sounds strange, but Sun We drive through Schleswig-Holstein to come to Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. The highways are not as full as we thought. Only the sun popped in the black Car. But everything is cool. Chrissie brings us closer to the goal. We have also achieved. Discharge and go buy beer. In the country of purchase for 86 €, of which I paid 40 €, purchased. BEER. Chrissie came back to the site and I but not so fast. Accident. Fuck you crash! 30 minutes detour down and Chrissie was getting wild. They wanted to just park the car and have a drink and never miss a band.
The first band we saw was I think Timid Tiger . Were pretty cool the guys. After that game to Virginia! Puked and grilled. I will not write all the details here now. You sure you can even think how such a festival takes place. You walk around holding, looks to Brightness. Starting on neat and makes interviews with Timid Tiger and JEANS TEAM . JEANS TEAM were definitely the best band on the Immergut. That can really say so and have also said many. Have something taken from the tent to shake. The one can not imagine so. And colleagues see Chrissie and I next week again! In Lüneburg! I will report.
Back Immergut.
Frittenbude was the high point on Friday. The bass has to be related to truck all flutter and Martin jumps into the crowd. It went well. All have remained cool. I, too, I've filmed. The caffeine tablet that I have swallowed the late afternoon, had lost their effect is not condemned it. The is, I could not sleep. Then I had the idea to ask my IPod if he can help me. He could. He gave me THE OLSEN GANG ear and then MY FIRST TRUMPET to chill. I also heard how my brother and his two colleagues were and still laugh. I would have liked and would have been out mitgelacht. A few years ago I would have done, but somehow I've been broken and I did not want to arouse Chrissie. I would have laid on them over having to leave the tent, I would not. I've woken
then anyway, with my early morning noise. I made this time on purpose, because I been so long awake and I wanted to wake them complain to me why because I wake them. Then I really regretted it. Sorry Chrissie! I do not do that again. Thumbs up!
getting up and down in the city for a shower at Marten properly. Goes thither also thicken Thank you. It was really a fat treat for us. After that we were very fit and could wegkloppen at the station a good kebab. Tasted very good for breakfast.
chill out at the tent was also very good. We made ourselves a cool soup with Sabrina and had not tasted bad. TELEKINESIS! played and we look too closely at ourselves, not only because the tour of MAINSTAGE is presented, but because the are also presented by MAIN BREAK. So I like them very well afterwards. I hear that now I would just write here. Sorry, we can not listen to us the whole concert, we had to JEANS TEAM. Ichschreibe now no details on. I only say it was awesome. HERE there is the interview with Chrissie for MAIN BREAK.
are On Sunday we went to Eutin and I left from Eutin to Hamburg and then back to Eutin, because I have my bank card are in Chrissies Ahbe car. So I was still asleep when Chrissie and then on Mondays throughout the early to work in Hamburg. Since then, I'm addicted to caffeine. I now drink coffee and sleep too little. Is this normal!

now something out there as to you! Shit man! But sometimes writes comments! ^ ^ I know that people here read these written small ship. So get those keys! I remain not so fun for so long here. Clock is already 23:23! Fuck, the 23!

Now Photos and Footage!

photos Here here and on MAINSTAGE

videos

Immergut 2009



Chrissie says to the bands on the Immergut 2009



Shortly before Zarnekau



What was that beautiful! Thank you! and not so much to drink today at the Abiparty!

S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment