Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Salary Of A Pilot Incanada

videos and stuff!

I've done a lot. Videos! You know me only with cover songs on Youtube . But now no more. I'm from and adapt to sometimes not to his own songs Tomasch . I do not want that to doing nothing on my hard drive, so I made something out of it.

The first thing I did yesterday is a cover song of I, Alexander . "S-Bahn eolours Deluxe" is the name of and that's really a small hit. know this song for some time. Have simply played around on the guitar and the only way I got the chance get out and have heard me so thought, yes that can make it again. Did I even then.

Sascha Blohm - S-Bahn'm driving Deluxe (I, Alexander Cover)


Then I made the first video that I shot with 2 different cameras. "1.4" is called that and is about a night at Liane. Chrissie and I have slept there by accident and before that we do not have "Three Nuts for Aschenprödel" looked at faster speed. Although I am eingeschglafen, but was still beautiful. Something different experiences in Hamburg. The next morning, Chrissie and I had to get out early, however. Chrissie had to Eutin and I went to work. Difficult day for me.

Sascha Blohm - 1.4


There was even a song called "Black White Black White Orange Short stretch. Yesterday I had to turn so full at 19:30 clock bock a music video to it. So in the film from Castle Park in Dargun and nonsense. That came out of it. There is even a guest appearance by Chrissie's sunglasses which they have long, unable to hold in their hands.

Sascha Blohm - Black White Black White Orange Short stretch


The weekend that a few days earlier, I have thus spent my old WG members in Hamburg to take. What a beautiful evening. It was as if we grad times a day have not seen. It was all so relaxed and we had to tell us so much. What are you doing? Where are you now? Where's Maik? Why is he not here? Do you know him yet? You know it yet? And so on. Much has been drunk by my side. "Mexican" cool short! Yeah!


Marcel is awake. I do not.


On the way to the star jump.


toilet in the fishbowl. Thumbs up!

Tomorrow it goes to Eutin and immediately with my friends and Eutiner with my girlfriend in the Eutiner "Hansa Park in Sierksdorf! Bad weather is already announced, but that is something of us do not care! We want to have fun and just fool around. Matze, the good!

Friday it is then Chrissie to Lüneburg to "Jeans Team" ! Since what is celebrated and drunk neat, like every weekend! Every weekend is just the same, there are other beers.

S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment