Monday, February 28, 2011

My Cat Ate Ribbon Should I Worry

a foreword

Now it starts, then, my first bike tour with the bike. Fresh switched from the tour ship recumbent me where I've Portugal, Sweden , Canada and Japan conquered, to the uncompromising Carbon-cars from Cervélo.

Road Technically punched still very wet behind the ears then, and with just 600 kilometers from the hard Prologo saddle in the buttocks.

And now is the height of summer.
Perfect for a two week tour in the south, right?

Italy should be. Cycling nation. Land of the Giro d'Italia, Abruzzo, the Adriatic Wind seasons, the hard climbs. Boiling sun blazes burning in the lungs, to dry after water parched throats at every turn of the handle painful - is excruciating calf bleed sweat valuable salts in the asphalt.

Sounds like a vacation.
Italy also. My personal Giro - mioGiro.
the boots I want to ride.

The Maglia Rosa - the pink jersey of Giro leader - I will earn it. Have a route planned, Venice, Catania, almost 1,300 kilometers. Here I will earn my spurs, my hot Ross will perform, experience tough legs, tease me in slopes and succumb to the thrill of speed in downhill. The Maglia Rosa

in mind it will be given to me as it once as large or Petacchi Contador wore, so I'm going to set one themselves.

1300 km so - by a country that is next to tourists catches, pizza and machismo so much more to offer: ancient civilization, Mediterranean joy of life and of course a kitchen that is full of freshness and handmade only pretending. So on

- Andiamo Ragazzi - the shoes into the pedal pressed and off they go. Venice is the starting point and Messina, the city on the other Side of the toe be my goal. I will see Rome will to conquer mountains, will take on the coasts of the Adriatic and Tirreni and turquoise sea while outside Covet like siren song lures I will plow bubbles in the soft asphalt.

What happened to me so in the end not quite 1,300 km with my racing machine, which Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and the World Cup to do with it?

Well ... enjoy reading.
Enjoy mioGiro.
I had him too.


Hamburg, June 2010



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment