Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lahori Wedding Lenghas

Guide

Tach!

What's going on? I've bought a travel guide for many days. One for California. As I will out with my girlfriend. This all starts in June, 21.6. . Who wants to know what we are doing because what we are doing so and not because who can believe what I read here on the blog. I think we write here and daft pictures and videos are uploading. With call home is so non-Sun nic does not cost much money as a call level of the pond.


















But first there is to do something else! My friend Chrissie is 20 years old and leaves also more soon Eutin City! If this is not a reason to make party! Yeah! All this and much more goes on 05/16/2009 in Lemuria in Eutin. This is a basement where you can also watch bands! On this evening so will a lot! HGich.T ! distaff saturated Poppen ! And so a basement band ausm East Tomasch the hot! And DJs or something similar is also calling themselves Polyphonic Vimal. This is certainly a great evening, with beer I sell!


On 06/19/2009 my birthday. Not important. Important: Chrissie has prom and I am their companion. Or clear? Must buy!

Otherwise I'm fine!

Sascha

0 comments:

Post a Comment