Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mario Salieri Streaming Now

Carostar


yet to work.


Bin begun. TV Tower


Só Street one. As I turn always pure. The shortest way to
field road.


In this street, do not know is how we build.


If you continue straight ahead here, one can not in the market
road.


Blue House.


Now it's not far Mama!


field road, I am there.


red


I would like to sit.


much dirt here!


must get rid of. Barmbek?


field road?

Yes, I will bring my breaks around the corner. Always nice to Carostar and lying in the sun and make stupid photos. Today is the first May, there is much in the ski jump. I go anyway. Must buy beer for tomorrow evening. As I meet with my friend at Carostar. Carostar - The Place To Be!

beautiful holiday! I have to work.

S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment