Friday, May 1, 2009

Scematic Ml-2 Metal Core

I understand but I'll go to the station

This is a bit dated. The text was written by me on 25/05/2009 after I Chrissie brought to the train. It was a day in Hamburg, due to various interviews.

Strange, is set off when my friend just now, from Hamburg Hauptbahnhof, am I then remained in the rain and the fresh air. I shot one and watched the action.
The station is a place of different feelings. Joy Hate, grief, sadness and a lot more determined. Letting go is hard, but it is not hard to love in the arms schließen.Ich know personally I think all the extremes of a station. I must be able to let go, even if I do not want it. I am looking animal, and was delighted when I once after work, just drove as clock to Rostock 22:55 am, to me Bratze to view. And then with what I suf Lewe the Rostock train station had experienced was not bad either.
But probably the most beautiful feeling I always had when I went home. We know you have free, can sit back and enjoy the ride. With music and a book. And you is then arrived, going to your heart! Terminus home. This is my home!

That was until now always the best experiences that I brought a railway station here. But now no more! For now there is the terminus of love. Which is much much better. And the opposite of this is goodbye. How bad of a movie. But I think it works how it is.
stations are also perket for killing time and eating there is also always. In over-priced machines (Now I know who it is to blame) and in stores that are perhaps even more. In most cases, are also overpriced, but when you hungry you pay for everything.

I noticed I write here on the stations and have the word "train" Do not even use.

Good train stations: Central Station Hamburg, Altona, Eutin and Malchin
Schechter Stations: The rest, especially Munich and Salzburg

We wish you a pleasant journey.

S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment