Monday, May 4, 2009

Fpb Cr Card Telephone Tel

It was only.! a kiss - it was just one of Kiss

The longing is driving me back to Eutin. Looks draws me to Chrissie. She attracts me like a damn strong magnet. Then, from Hamburg is very fast, a weak magnet.
It is this: I've been working level. All nornal. Clock 20:30 - Closing time. I did yesterday so considering that I'm going to Chrissie after work. Today is namely also Marthe birthday and I'm invited. But have been canceled because I just have to work Sunday morning and be back 9:00 clock to work. This is something from me but now do not care! I do this because I have so much at heart is Chrissie and the other people also! Fragrant Friends since this has the Chrissie! Yeah!
This is wonderful, I got to know these people. I was a different way. No friends over the years. Only Uncle. But fortunately all different now. And they are so good, that is a magnet!

I can not resist!
A magnet attracts me! 02/05/2009

on the train from Hamburg to Eutin

S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment