Monday, May 4, 2009

Lg Hl Dt St Gh40f Firmware

Poppers

What is this?

I was in Eutin in Martha's birthday party. All well there. Only I have no memory of the last hour before we went to bed. White only has it knocked on the door and I jumped quickly to Matze to bed. Then everything is gone. As far as I'm not drunk yet. I was not drunk. Fragrance was in the air. Maybe it has nothing to do with it?
morning ringing my phone. It should really wake me up. It has not done. It was behind the bed. Chrissie, I should say off the stupid thing, but I could not find it. 've Only ne lights displayed. "What time is the Chrissie?" I asked, she said. "6:23 clock" I shot almost through! I'm already dressed when I told Chrissie that I should leave it and to take a train later. "You do not always get the train!" she said verschafen easy.
Less than half an hour later the same phone woke us again. This time I'm standing on. Chrissie took me to the door and we kissed again. I went and asked myself: When I go to sleep? I've already fixed no more!
On the train to Hamburg then slept great, even slept so good that I almost went back again still Lübeck. Fortunately, I'm 1 minutes before departure woke up and was able to jump off the train.


I can not remember it! Too bad, but
looks delicious.


hard to see, but that's Sir Simon!


May I introduce: MietzeKatzeMatze! Can any one help me

?

S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment